The grapefruit, Citrus paradisi Macfad., which is the fruit of a subtropical tree, appears to have an uncertain history. All species of the genus Citrus are thought to be native to Asia and the Malay Archipelago, but the actual origin of grapefruit has been a mystery.
February 27, 2013
Most Popular in Natural
- 334IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 237Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 60Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 36Progress in Essential Oils: Long pepper oil
- 35Progress in Essential Oils
- 34Scents of the Amazon: Replacing Rosewood in Perfumery? Part I*
- 30Progress in Essential Oils
- 18Formulating with Citrus: New Developments in Citrus Fragrance Ingredients
- 15Natural Aroma Chemicals: Nothing New Under the Sun?
- 14Woody Notes in Perfumery: Patchouli in Fragrances, Part II