Biolandes offers three natural moss extracts that comply with IFRA’s 43rd amendment and have a long-lasting effect of five to six weeks on a smelling strip. Oakmoss Absolute Low Atranol delivers the typical smoky note of oakmoss with an undergrowth and woody/ conifer facet, while Oakmoss Inco 20 Low Atranol’s lighter color makes it especially useful in cosmetic applications and soaps. This extract is less smoky than the absolute, more mineral and slightly marine. Treemoss Inco 30 Low Atranol has a smoky dry lichen note that comes to the fore after a very woody/conifer top note. Conventionally used in chypres, these extracts are also suitable for eaux fraîches and fougères. In addition, they harmonize well with woody, citrus and leathery notes.
Natural Moss Extracts
April 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 524Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 33Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 29IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 28Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 24Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 22Progress in Essential Oils
- 16Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 14Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 14Progress in Essential Oils: Sweet Fennel Oil and Extract
- 12Grapefruit Flower Oil
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot