Treatt’s low furanocoumarin lemon oil (CAS# 84929-31-7) is a natural, colorless, mobile liquid with a fresh lemon peel and herbal/green odor profile. The product’s total furanocoumarin content is less than 10 ppm. It is miscible with diethyl phthalate, benzyl benzoate, isopropyl myristate and essential oils. This product can be used to recapture the characteristics of cold-pressed lemon oil without generating any sensitizing issues, and is recommended to be stored refrigerated at 4°C in full containers away from light.
November 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 510Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 33Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 29IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 28Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 24Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 22Progress in Essential Oils
- 16Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 14Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 14Progress in Essential Oils: Sweet Fennel Oil and Extract
- 12Grapefruit Flower Oil
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot