Treatt’s low furanocoumarin lemon oil (CAS# 84929-31-7) is a natural, colorless, mobile liquid with a fresh lemon peel and herbal/green odor profile. The product’s total furanocoumarin content is less than 10 ppm. It is miscible with diethyl phthalate, benzyl benzoate, isopropyl myristate and essential oils. This product can be used to recapture the characteristics of cold-pressed lemon oil without generating any sensitizing issues, and is recommended to be stored refrigerated at 4°C in full containers away from light.
November 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 192Editor's Note: A Natural Conversation
- 153Progress in Essential Oils: Silver Fir or Abies alba oil
- 68A Fresh Language
- 60Progress in Essential Oils: Santolina Oil, Solidago canadensis Oil and More
- 53Progress in Essential Oils: Lemon Verbena Oil
- 39Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 37Editor's Note: A Natural Debate
- 33Progress in Essential Oils: Spike Lavender
- 30Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- 26Endpoint. Seeing Past the Amber Glass
- Material review: In Search of Rocky Mountain Juniper
4/6/2016, Éva-Marie Lind, Floracopeia
- Material review: Searching for the Real Ravensara (Ravensara aromatica Sonn.) Essential Oil
4/6/2016, Hector Juliani
- Progress in Essential Oils
4/6/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Armoise-Artemesia Herba Alba
4/13/2016, Seymour Lemberg, PhD
- Gas chromatographic examination of an essential oil of Santolina chamaecyparissus L.
4/14/2016, L. N. Misra, M. S. Siddiqui, S. K. Srivastava, B. P. Dimri