Symrise’s Parmanyl (3-[(3Z)-Hex-3-en-1-yloxy] propanenitrile; C9H15NO; CAS# 142653-61-0) is a natural with a highly natural character. It imparts a green, floral, violet and cucumber character and lends interesting effects to green, floral, fruity and watery concepts. The material—a clear, colorless to pale yellow liquid—reportedly shows good stability and tenacity properties. It is recommended for use at a level of 0.5-5.0% in a wide range of application such as fine fragrances, personal care, soap and household products.
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 634Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 37Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 33Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 32IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 28Progress in Essential Oils
- 24Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 19Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 17Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 16Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 14Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot