Labdanum resinoid (Cistus ladaniferus L. var beta maculate Dun; FEMA# 2610; CAS# 8016-26-0) from Albert Vieille is a solid, pasty, dark brown material that offers a powerful woody, amber, balsamic odor. It is obtained through an alcoholic extraction of the gum.
March 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 635Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 37IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 32Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 30Progress in Essential Oils
- 24Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 22Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 21Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 17Progress in Essential Oils
- 12Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot