New Directions Aromatics offers grape seed organic carrier oil (CAS# 8024-22-4) for skin and personal care applications. Obtained from the seeds of grapes cultivated in the central valley of Chile, the oil is extracted without solvents or chemical processing, using cold pressing followed by a thorough filtration that helps maintain the components of the oil. The liquid is light green to yellow green in color, and offers a sweet balsamic aromatic scent reminiscent of aged wine.
Grape Seed Organic Carrier Oil
January 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 634Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 33IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 32Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 29Progress in Essential Oils
- 23Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 21Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 20Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 17Progress in Essential Oils
- 12Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot