The Lebermuth Company offers valencene 70% (FEMA# 3443, CAS# 4630-07-3) for fragrance and flavor applications. Its odor characteristics includes crisp, fresh citrus notes, with orange flower, warm and woody balsamic elements, while its flavor characteristics feature juicy, sweet orange, green, slightly floral, wood and orange zest notes. Applications include beverages, chewing gum, the production of nootkatone and more.
December 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 635Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 37Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 33Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 33IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 29Progress in Essential Oils
- 24Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 20Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 19Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 17Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 14Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot