Payan Bertrand offers davana oil (FEMA# 2359; CAS# 8016-03-3). Obtained with a specific selective rectification of an Indian distilled essential oil of Artemisia pallens, the essential oil is purified to keep the fruity smell characteristic of plum jam, and can be used in both flavor and fragrance applications; it also offers a light rum accent, with fig and prune dried notes adding interest in tobacco flavoring.
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 656Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 37Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 32IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 30Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 28Progress in Essential Oils
- 24Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 19Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 17Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 14Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 14Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot