Having a broad palette today is still a need. Despite the banning of some raw materials, we can find newcomers ...Technical applications show more and more complexity and therefore oblige us to dig up different raw materials coming from other applications.
The Last Word
February 11, 2013
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 25Free Article Download: IFRA Reveals a Fragrance Formula ... in Defense of Trade Secrets
- 16Second Edition of 'Perfumery: Techniques in Evolution' Released
- 12Formula for Success: Innovation in Fragrance
- 10Patent Pick: Scent-driven 'Time Travel'
- 8EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT: Eternity: Ideas and Evolution
- 7Muscenone 962191
- 7Survive, Grow and Thrive: 6 Opportunities for Fragrance in 2010
- 4Aroma Chemical Profiles
- 4NEXT: Rethinking Fragrance in Product Development
- 3Comparing Notes: High-impact Materials, Stability Issues and Achieving Signature
- The Last Word
2/28/2013, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief