Firmenich offers Muscenone 962191, a product with a nitromusk odor reminiscent musk ketone, with slight animal undertones. This product has excellent substantivity on fabric, hair and skin, and acts as a fragrance enhancer when used at low dosages (0.05–0.5%); above this level it can be used for its musky character and boosting effects.
November 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 100Patent Pick: Fresh and Sweet Tetrahydrofuran
- 39Free Article Download: IFRA Reveals a Fragrance Formula ... in Defense of Trade Secrets
- 25Raw Material Bulletin: December 2015
- 22Patent Pick: Scent-driven 'Time Travel'
- 17Survive, Grow and Thrive: 6 Opportunities for Fragrance in 2010
- 15Formula for Success: Innovation in Fragrance
- 13EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT: Eternity: Ideas and Evolution
- 12Second Edition of 'Perfumery: Techniques in Evolution' Released
- 6Arylessence Introduces New Organic Fragrances and Kosher Certified Flavors
- 5Dorene Petersen: The Promise of Aromatherapy
- Formula for Success: Innovation in Fragrance
3/18/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Fragrance in Good Times and Bad
5/15/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Learning to Let Go: Perfumers and Teamwork
8/17/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Using the Brain (Not the Nose) to Smell
11/16/2009, Stephen Dowthwaite, PerfumersWorld
- EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT: Eternity: Ideas and Evolution
12/28/2009, Arcadi Boix Camps, Perfumer