"Perfumers can learn from anything ... You have to keep your mind nourished and fertile in order to grow new ideas."
The Last Word: Cross-disciplinary Inspiration for Perfumers
June 25, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 175The Role of Fragrance in Product Development
- 111Patent Pick: Scent-driven 'Time Travel'
- 67Scensing Cleanliness: Fragrance for Better Living
- 45Free Article Download: IFRA Reveals a Fragrance Formula ... in Defense of Trade Secrets
- 25Formula for Success: Innovation in Fragrance
- 15EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT: Eternity: Ideas and Evolution
- 14The Evolving Links Between Scent and Color
- 11Honeysuckle in Perfumery and Cosmetics
- 10The Role of Fragrances in Household Products
- 10Amber Perfumes, Compounds and Specialties
- Raw Material Bulletin: December 2015
1/13/2016, Perfumer & Flavorist editors
- Interrelation of trends in the American fragrance market and the essential oil industry
4/14/2016, John E. Porter
- Musk Aroma Chemical Industry
4/6/2016, Lauren Barbetta, Theodore Trowbridge, and 1.A. Eldib, PhD
4/6/2016, George S. Clark,
- Continuous Steam Distillation of Essential Oils
4/6/2016, G. R. Boucard and R. W. Setth,