Most Popular in Fragrance
- 444Patent Pick: Iso-eugenol Replacement
- 362IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 358Report: Global Fragrances, Perfumes Market To Reach $45.6B by 2018
- 355Gourmand, Freesia Scents Are Hot for Spring-Summer 2016
- 279Patent Pick: Baby Formula Aroma Development
- 259Nasal Cilia: The ‘Long and Short’ of Scent-sation
- 239Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 232Patent Pick: Semi-synthetic Fragrance Production
- 172Exclusive: RIFM President Focuses on Science, Society and Assessment
- 150Patent Pick: Cyclic Dextrin Odor Eliminator
Recent in Fragrance (page 9 of 9)
2/20/2015 | Brian Lawrence
Program seeks to boost efficiency of harvesting and distillation.
Seven Scent details latest fragrance trend.
NPD shared that the U.S. prestige beauty* industry reached $11.2 billion and grew 3% in dollar sales in 2014, compared to 2013. Makeup experienced the healthiest gain, 6%, while fragrance dollars grew 2% and skin care increased by 1%.
NPD said U.S. consumers’ intent to buy was high in protein and fragrance categories in 2014.
Michael Edwards releases latest survey of scent launches, including celebrity, feminine and other categories.
The new studies will evaluate whether computational fluid dynamics methodology allows physicians to better predict the chances of restoring the sense of smell when operating to remove blockages.
The winners of the 2014 Fragrance Foundation Arabia awards reflect the growing influence of multinational brands, as well as the resilience of regional players.
1/22/2015 | Brian M. Lawrence
Rhododendron anthopogon Oil.
How sensory and technical innovations in laundry and air care are reshaping consumers’ scent spaces.
A survey of recent literature in the areas of flavor, fragrance, ingredients and more.
The two main categories include the so called “Fragrance Comfort Zone” and the “Fragrance Innovation Zone”.