Most Popular in Fragrance
- 608Bell's Top 10 Flavor, Fragrance Trends for 2016
- 561Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 530Gourmand, Freesia Scents Are Hot for Spring-Summer 2016
- 472Patent Pick: Putting a Cap on Fragrance Loss
- 434Patent Pick: Fragrance Duration—A 'Pressing' Issue
- 371Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 307Arcade Bundles Beauty and Blotters
- 288Smell the Fragrance Trends this Season
- 279Patent Pick: Fragrance Unlocks Anti-aging Trifecta
- 270Patent Pick: Not Seeing is Believing
Recent in Fragrance (page 8 of 37)
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015, which prevents a patchwork of conflicting state or local GMO labeling laws [update includes comments from FEMA, GMA].
A first-person account of the challenges and opportunities for this prized fragrance, cosmetic and medicinal product.
This is part three of a web series about perfumer John King, who applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.
The Humane Cosmetics Act aims to end animal testing for cosmetics after a one year phase in and it would also phase out the sale of animal-tested cosmetics in three years.
Sustainability is a key focus not only for marketers and brands, but also for consumers.
The 48th Amendment to the code of practice includes three new Standards based on the dermal sensitization QRA and more.
SC Johnson becomes the first major consumer packaged goods company to offer product-specific fragrance disclosure to consumers, beginning with Glade.
Why is REACH registration so critical to the fragrance industry?
This is part two of a web series in which John King details how he applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.
A community of scientists is now brainstorming about how to offer decent toilet systems in developing countries and they are working with fragrance experts.
New rules simplify access to biodiversity and establishment of benefits sharing.
Today, on the 800th anniversary of the signing of the Magna Carta, John King describes how he applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.