Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1231Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 644The Juice: Calice Becker
- 542State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 529Editor's Note: A Natural Conversation
- 493A Fresh Language
- 455[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 454Endpoint. Seeing Past the Amber Glass
- 396Techy Fragrance Innovations Turn Heads (and Noses)
- 395Art and Olfaction Awards Honor Independent Perfumers
- 329Wrap Up in Hygge-Inspired F&F
Recent in Fragrance (page 8 of 28)
Oct 24, 2016
This season’s top scents exude a sense of earthiness and sensuality to help transition from the warm days of summer to the frosty days of winter.
Oct 24, 2016
Ask any perfumer and they'll tell you: perfumery is an art. Just like cosmetic formulating is a craft. Now, P&G scientists are putting this creative process to modeling—not to take away its "soul," but to optimize it.
Oct 20, 2016
This year’s theme will be “Responding to Cleaning Needs for All Generations.”
Oct 13, 2016
Richard Micchelli, 79, has passed away at the St. Clare’s Hospital in Dover, New Jersey
Oct 4, 2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
Vetiver oil and extract.
Oct 4, 2016 | Pia Long
With a rich career under his nose, Wessel-Jan shares his experiences as a creative and enthusiastic perfumer adapting to an evolving industry.
Oct 4, 2016 | Felix Buccellato
A comparison of flower versus absolute components.
Oct 4, 2016 | Deniz Ataman
Consumers are taking a deeper look at what's inside the package--and it's more than just ingredients.
Sep 29, 2016 | Deniz Ataman
What is the state of naturals in 2016?
Sep 27, 2016
Aslan Gülçiçek, MG Gülçiçek International, was invited to speak at the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference in Dubai on the market dynamics of the Arabian Peninsula on September 26, 2016.
Sep 26, 2016
The first session of this year's IFEAT explores one of the Middle East's most prized native ingredients: oud.
Sep 20, 2016
Consumers are looking towards unisex fragrances and products that provide a flexible approach to customizing their evolving scent wardrobe.