Most Popular in Fragrance
- 821State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 409The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 301What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 271How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 259Freshen Up Your Perfume Knowledge With Fragrance Academy
- 239Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 204Progress in Essential Oils: Silver Fir or Abies alba oil
- 137Sense and the Subconscious: Is Liking Enough?
- 130Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 110Fragrance Market in Japan
Recent in Fragrance (page 8 of 27)
Aug 30, 2016 | By Anne-Marie Saget, Consultant, Couleurs du Siam, Fontainebleau, France
Nepal’s rich vegetation of more than 7,000 plants has created responsible harvesting village communities who engage in sustainable supply chains to reach a global industry.
Aug 26, 2016
Former senior account executive for Fragrance Resources, Gary Romans is announced as Morre-Tec's vice president of extracts and cosmetic ingredients.
Aug 24, 2016
What's unknown about scent could be left to a little magic. Jeanette Andrews, performance artist and magician, shares how scent, sensory perception and magic can be combined to entice more than our senses.
Aug 17, 2016
Despite a volatile political and economic landscape, Symrise exhibited strong growth in segments and regions.
Aug 17, 2016
The senior vice president of US Prestige Beauty Group at Elizabeth Arden will be honored at the 34th WFFC annual gala on November 3, 2016.
Aug 17, 2016
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has sent 10 warning letters to online marketers selling products that claim they provide protection from the Zika virus without the scientific data to back it up.
Aug 16, 2016
This year's fragrance trends offer a new spritz to rose, gourmand and powdery notes.
Aug 12, 2016
Utilizing one's sense of smell is important not only to understand certain tastes, but also to perceive the world. Some people can detect between 10,000 and 100 billion or even more smells, according to research.
Aug 4, 2016
William J. Ludlum is promoted to chief operating officer for the New Jersey-based specialty chemical company.
Aug 3, 2016
Similar to how physical therapy can restore function to damaged muscles, the non-invasive technique called smell-training can aid people with partial olfactory loss and anosmia.
Aug 2, 2016 | Amy Marks-McGee
Industry perfumers muse about the rare Indian sandalwood’s (Santalum album) earthy and complex notes sought after in fine fragrance formulations.
Aug 2, 2016 | Pia Long
The biggest emerging fragrance trend isn’t fragrance.