Most Popular in Fragrance
- 633Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 623Bell's Top 10 Flavor, Fragrance Trends for 2016
- 560Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 535Gourmand, Freesia Scents Are Hot for Spring-Summer 2016
- 338Smell the Fragrance Trends this Season
- 332Patent Pick: Fragrance Duration—A 'Pressing' Issue
- 275Patent Pick: Putting a Cap on Fragrance Loss
- 272Patent Pick: Not Seeing is Believing
- 263Patent Pick: Fragrance Unlocks Anti-aging Trifecta
- 254Arcade Bundles Beauty and Blotters
Recent in Fragrance (page 13 of 38)
On the closing day of the 2014 World Perfumery Congress (WPC), the ASP and SFP presented their awards, which recognized achievements in fragrance creation and devotion to service.
8/25/2014 | Brian M. Lawrence
Mountain Savory Oil.
Photos and company news gathered from the exhibition floor.
The first meeting of the international societies of perfumers, held at the 2014 World Perfumery Congress, addressed global cooperation to support perfumery.
8/25/2014 | Victoria Frolova
Focused on regulations, innovation, sustainability and new markets, the WPC provided inspiration for the industry’s creative minds.
Nearly 60% of women, age 16 and up, currently use a fine fragrance juice as well as a scented body product.
Fragrance is becoming an added benefit in cross-category beauty products, and fragrance products themselves are offering additional benefits as well, reports Mintel.
Logs and butts harvested from Australian plantation.
New research shows that believing that an odor is potentially harmful can increase airway inflammation in asthmatics for at least 24 hours following exposure.
Carlos Benaim and Ralf Schwieger honored at this year's Fragrance Foundation Awards.
7/21/2014 | Brian M. Lawrence
Key, or Acid, Lime Oil
7/21/2014 | Lora Ruppert-Aulabaugh
How the essential oil industry can better serve the aromatherapy market.