Most Popular in Fragrance
- 769Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 711The Juice: Calice Becker
- 556State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 509Fragrance Fixatives Market Stays Stable through 2025
- 489Art and Olfaction Awards Honor Independent Perfumers
- 477[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 437Endpoint. Seeing Past the Amber Glass
- 356The Juice: Christopher Gordon and the PerfumersWorld Method
- 320A Fresh Language
- 286Fragrance handbook: Creating a Winning Candle Fragrance—from Brief to Manufacture
Recent in Fragrance (page 7 of 28)
Dec 1, 2016
Imagine harmoniusly intergrating fragrance duration with balance in a predictable manner. That's what Kao inventors believe they've accomplished, as this patent explains.
Nov 29, 2016
In an effort to improve sanitation across India and Africa, Bill Gates has decided to fund development of an odor-blocking perfume for toilets.
Nov 28, 2016
Ryan Polak has been promoted to purchasing manager at the Bell headquarters in Northbrook, Illinois to manage the supply chain.
Nov 28, 2016
On November 22nd, Frutarom Industries released its third-quarter net profits.
Nov 22, 2016
With a compound annual growth rate of 10.1 percent from 2016 to 2022, the world essential oil market is expected to reach $11.5 billion in the next six years.
Nov 15, 2016
The emerging markets in India are some that members of the flavor and fragrance industry should be looking to explore.
Nov 4, 2016
The Design With Scents course offers fragrance study to reflect the various emerging scent avenues for students and professionals interested in fragrance design.
Nov 2, 2016 | Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
How does the fragrance industry protect products that perfumers, chemists and formulators create? Historically, the focus was on keeping secrets.
Nov 2, 2016 | Pia Long
Niche perfumer profile: Neil Morris
Nov 2, 2016 | Laure Saint-Lary et al.
As natural materials’ price volatility in the marketplace leads to adulteration, innovative authentication techniques may provide stability in quality control.
Nov 2, 2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
This month's column discusses the chemical compositions of ylang ylang and cananga oil.
Oct 24, 2016
This season’s top scents exude a sense of earthiness and sensuality to help transition from the warm days of summer to the frosty days of winter.