Most Popular in Fragrance
- 688Patent Pick: Iso-eugenol Replacement
- 523Gourmand, Freesia Scents Are Hot for Spring-Summer 2016
- 440Patent Pick: Baby Formula Aroma Development
- 389Report: Global Fragrances, Perfumes Market To Reach $45.6B by 2018
- 340IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 323Patent Pick: Semi-synthetic Fragrance Production
- 271Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 236Nasal Cilia: The ‘Long and Short’ of Scent-sation
- 194Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 167Patent Pick: Emphasizing Muscat Aroma
Recent in Fragrance (page 7 of 9)
4/27/2015 | Doreen Bloch
In this recurring column, Doreen Bloch shares insights from Poshly, a database about fragrance consumers derived from a data acquisition process that launched in 2012.
4/27/2015 | Brian Lawrence
Sacred Basil, or Tulsi Oil.
4/24/2015 | Lauren Salisbury
As consumers become increasingly aware of how fragrances touch their lives through everyday products, the industry needs to provide truthful, educational and positive responses to critical comments.
4/24/2015 | Ruth Sutcliffe
The fragrance industry is at a turning point, defined by shifts in fragrance launch strategies, the rise of bath and body, artisanal scents, sustainable sourcing and more.
4/24/2015 | Marypierre Julien
Lentisque, or mastic, oil is a very natural, sappy ingredient that has an intense green freshness that can add an elegant twist to formulations.
Participants in a research study gave lower ratings to scent samples when they were shown images of overweight or obese people.
Quick, on-the-go formats are crucial.
Nimal Gunaratne and a team from the Queen's University Belfast Ionic Liquid Laboratories Research Center created a fragrance that releases more aroma when it comes in contact with water molecules, such as sweat.
ACI's new iSTREEM tool can be used to predict the environmental concentrations of down-the-drain chemicals used in cosmetics and cleaning products.
The global market for air fresheners is projected to reach $10.4 billion by 2020, according to market research firm Global Industry Analysts Inc.
3/19/2015 | Brian Lawrence
Armoise Oil Part 2
3/19/2015 | Jean-Jacques Etienne
Highlights from the 33rd International Days of Essential Oils & Extracts.