Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1220State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 794The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 780What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 567Techy Fragrance Innovations Turn Heads (and Noses)
- 492How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 346Breathe In Cedar Wood, Breathe Out Stress
- 345Freshen Up Your Perfume Knowledge With Fragrance Academy
- 335Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 298Progress in Essential Oils: Silver Fir or Abies alba oil
- 262Brazilian Fragrance Blooms in Color
Recent in Fragrance (page 7 of 27)
Sep 29, 2016 | Deniz Ataman
What is the state of naturals in 2016?
Sep 27, 2016
Aslan Gülçiçek, MG Gülçiçek International, was invited to speak at the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference in Dubai on the market dynamics of the Arabian Peninsula on September 26, 2016.
Sep 26, 2016
The first session of this year's IFEAT explores one of the Middle East's most prized native ingredients: oud.
Sep 20, 2016
Consumers are looking towards unisex fragrances and products that provide a flexible approach to customizing their evolving scent wardrobe.
Sep 16, 2016
Beiersdorf researchers have developed a deodorant based on polyquaternium-16 that decreased the production of axillary bacteria, in turn reducing malodor. So no, there's nothing to smell here (but innovation).
Sep 1, 2016
The microbiology and analytical chemistry company has announced the appointment of four new leadership positions.
Aug 30, 2016 | By Pia Long
Along with rigorously memorizing 500 materials within the first several months, training to become a perfumer requires a fine balance of passion, creativity, patience and technical skill.
Aug 30, 2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
This month's issues discusses the chemical composition of grapefruit oil.
Aug 30, 2016 | By Anne-Marie Saget, Consultant, Couleurs du Siam, Fontainebleau, France
Nepal’s rich vegetation of more than 7,000 plants has created responsible harvesting village communities who engage in sustainable supply chains to reach a global industry.
Aug 26, 2016
Former senior account executive for Fragrance Resources, Gary Romans is announced as Morre-Tec's vice president of extracts and cosmetic ingredients.
Aug 24, 2016
What's unknown about scent could be left to a little magic. Jeanette Andrews, performance artist and magician, shares how scent, sensory perception and magic can be combined to entice more than our senses.
Aug 17, 2016
Despite a volatile political and economic landscape, Symrise exhibited strong growth in segments and regions.