Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1238Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 915World Essential Oil Market Expected to Reach $11.5 billion by 2022
- 910Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 753Global Aroma Chemicals Stays Fresh Through 2021
- 713The Psychology of Perfume: Art vs. Science Commentary
- 662Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 616Biological Scent Design
- 587Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 579CPL Aromas Launches Aroma Captives
- 507Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
Recent in Fragrance (page 30 of 32)
A recent study has found that representation of an odor in the olfactory bulb changes after the first breath, and that an olfactory retentivity persists at the central level, a phenomenon comparable to what occurs in other sensory systems, such as vision and hearing.
Economic pressures are weighing down results; men's fragrances are expected to grow more than women's fragrances, but not by much, Canadean says.
France’s Fragrance market, the second most important sector in the country’s health and beauty industry, will witness slower growth as French consumers reduce their spending in an effort to save more, Canadean says.
"Fragrance is one of the key elements of personal care and home care products,” says Dominique Bession, category brand fragrance manager at Unilever.
7/29/2013 | Brian M. Lawrence
Schinus molle L. fruit and leaf oils.
7/29/2013 | Nicole Urbanowicz, Associate Editor
Taking a new look at a classic ingredient.
Ungerer expects gourmand scents inspired by the British tradition of afternoon tea to be a key driver in fragrance for 2014.
Spring/summer trends include gourmand-inspired bath products in scents such as Caramel Waffle, Lemon Pie, Cherry Tart and Blueberry Muffin.
Women's fragrances in Russia held the majority of the sector in 2012 although the report predicts that due to the blurring boundaries between women's and men's fragrances, men's fragrances will grow ahead of categories in that sector.
A perfumery collaboration comprising fir balsam absolute, patchouli a l’ancienne, Highland Myrtle oil and more.
Perfumers discuss their favorite ingredients, their effects and the ways in which they work with the palette.
6/21/2013 | Brian M. Lawrence
This edition discusses the chemical components of catnip oil.