Most Popular in Fragrance
- 2261The Juice: Inside Givaudan Perfumery School
- 747Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 552Progress in Essential Oils: Grapefruit Oil
- 540Scent and Sorcery: An Occult Excursion into Sensory Perception
- 483Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 468The Juice: Dr. Jenny Tillotson and eScent
- 368Sustainable Raw Materials in Nepal
- 360The Billion Odor Nose
- 298Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 290Art of perfumery: Exposing the Perfumer
Recent in Fragrance (page 30 of 32)
3/20/2013 | Nicole Urbanowicz
The ingredients supplier is collaborating with local groups to secure the quality of lavender.
Seven expects floral, fruity and gourmand notes will influence next year’s fragrance compositions.
Global Industry Analysts predicts that growth from developing regions including Asia-Pacific and Latin America will be the "single largest factor propelling the fragrances market in the coming years."
The European Commission has completely phased out animal testing for cosmetic products and cosmetic ingredients in Europe, even for the most complex human health effects. New animal-tested cosmetics can't be sold in the EU.
Fragrance sales based on dollar volume fell in France, Italy and Spain, but grew in the U.S. and the U.K., the market research firm reveals.
2/28/2013 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Perfumer insights on ingredients.
2/27/2013 | Brian M. Lawrence
Sage oil and Wild African Sage Oil.
2/27/2013 | Felix Buccellato
Origins, composition, use and more.
2/27/2013 | Michael Zviely and Ming Li
Black currant odorants are desirable olfactory agents for perfume compositions.
2/27/2013 | Kate Williams
Innovative fragrance therapy is increasingly being used to enrich the lives of those suffering from dementia by supporting engagement, alertness and appetite stimulation.
2/11/2013 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Perfumers on ingredients and formulation.
2/11/2013 | Brian M. Lawrence
Maté extract, Litsea cubeba oil, cumin oil and coriander seed oil.