Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1011The Juice
- 810Inspiring the Scenthusiasts: Five Years of Teaching Design With Scents
- 700Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 691Earthy, Spicy and Sweet: 2016 Fall Fragrance Trends
- 666World Essential Oil Market Expected to Reach $11.5 billion by 2022
- 599Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 505Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 464Go East Young Man...To India's Fragrance Market
- 402Patent Pick: Calculated Fragrancing
- 328Progress in Essential Oils: Ylang Ylang and Cananga oil
Recent in Fragrance (page 13 of 32)
Bell Flavors & Fragrances announced it "Spark" flavor and fragrance trend picks for 2016.
Patent picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's invention, from IFF, relates to a new fragrance composition to impart a complex leathery note to perfumes.
DRT's latest fragrance ingredient offers a boost in men's fragrances.
Fragrance house, Berjé, shares insight on winter's fragrance trends.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's patent application, from Symrise AG, relates to a novel odor-masking, aroma-enhancing material.
Symrise announces its fine fragrance genealogy app will be available digitally for users.
Lonza announces its partnerships with four leading fragrance suppliers for EPA-registered surface disinfectants and non-food contact sanitizers.
Inspired by Pantone's 2016 color of the year, the award winning perfumer creates a new, gender-neutral fragrance evoking tranquility.
NY Assemblymember Aileen Gunther met with Bell’s leadership team and an IFRANA member to discuss legislative and regulatory issues the company faces.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's patent, from Firmenich, explores the use of aldehyde as a perfuming agent to evoke cardamom or lily of the valley notes.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's invention, from IFF, describes a method using 3D printing for microdosing F&F test materials.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's technology, from P&G, relates to fragrance compositions that resist habituation by consumers.