Registration for Flavorcon 2017 has officially opened. The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, Illinois, on October 24-26, 2017. The multi-track event will be a hands-on, interactive conference designed for flavorists, application specialists, suppliers and product developers in flavor creation and food & beverage industries.
The conference will be divided into three break-out sessions:
- Ingredients, applications, formulations & trends
- Science & technology
- Market & consumer insights
Confirmed speakers include
- Ilana Orlofsky, marketing coordinator, Imbibe, will present emerging beverage categories and trends.
- Steve Wolf of Robertet Flavors will present on the flavor implications of sugar replacment in confectionery applications.
- Fernando Gomez- Gonzalez, former director of menu innovations at McDonald's Corporation will show how sensory data translates into innovation.