PureCircle released findings from a study conducted by its PureCircle Insights Group discussing the growth of stevia awareness by US consumers and stevia’s perception in the marketplace. According to the findings, as of May 2011, stevia awareness had reached 62% of those in the general US population, up 18% over awareness in May 2010. Additionally, it noted that stevia ranks near the top of a list of natural ingredients such as sugar and honey for overall positive impression.
Stevia Awareness Increases, According to PureCircle
July 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1359Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 775Map of the Flavor World
- 613Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 589Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 511Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 228Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 139Day 2: Science and Technology Sessions at Flavorcon 2017
- 107Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 99Seasonal Chocolate Hops to the Top
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries