The British Society of Flavourists' (BSF) third Table Talk Raw Materials Exhibition, held in the historical St. Olof's Chapel at Amsterdam's Barbizon Hotel, took place on February 24 and hosted 144 people from 60 companies, likely representing one of the larget assemblies of flavorists in Europe for many years. Attedance was 40% greater than last year when it was held at the same venue, suggesting flavorists' ongoing interest in evaluating new materials. The geographical spread of participants included the United States, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Turkey, Latvia, Poland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
On Location: the 2011 Table Talk Exhibition, Amsterdam
April 20, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 3853 New Trends Pop Up for Carbonated Soft Drinks
- 218Fruit Flavor Trends on the Rise in the Craft Beer Market
- 185Unwrapping 5 Sweet Confectionery Trends
- 1355 Coffee Trends To Serve Up
- 103The Sweet Spot: 3 Lollipop and Hard Candy Trends
- 98Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
- 88Beverage Flavor Trends: Healthy, Clean and Oh So Fizzy
- 882016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 84Shaking Things Up With New Cocktail Flavor Trends
- 62Does Food Science Pay Women Enough?
- Flavors and Healthy Eating
- Bitter Bites, Better Flavor
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Forward Thinking: Savor the Flavor
8/19/2015, Amy Marks-McGee
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee