The British Society of Flavourists' (BSF) third Table Talk Raw Materials Exhibition, held in the historical St. Olof's Chapel at Amsterdam's Barbizon Hotel, took place on February 24 and hosted 144 people from 60 companies, likely representing one of the larget assemblies of flavorists in Europe for many years. Attedance was 40% greater than last year when it was held at the same venue, suggesting flavorists' ongoing interest in evaluating new materials. The geographical spread of participants included the United States, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Turkey, Latvia, Poland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
On Location: the 2011 Table Talk Exhibition, Amsterdam
April 20, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1300Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 648Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 639Map of the Flavor World
- 600Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 577Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 229Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 116Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 100Indulge in Western-Inspired Cheese Flavors
- 99Organic Bacon Flavoring Signals Larger Non-GMO Trend
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries