The British Society of Flavourists' (BSF) third Table Talk Raw Materials Exhibition, held in the historical St. Olof's Chapel at Amsterdam's Barbizon Hotel, took place on February 24 and hosted 144 people from 60 companies, likely representing one of the larget assemblies of flavorists in Europe for many years. Attedance was 40% greater than last year when it was held at the same venue, suggesting flavorists' ongoing interest in evaluating new materials. The geographical spread of participants included the United States, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Turkey, Latvia, Poland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
On Location: the 2011 Table Talk Exhibition, Amsterdam
April 20, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 674Shaking Things Up With New Cocktail Flavor Trends
- 321The Sweet Spot: 3 Lollipop and Hard Candy Trends
- 255Fresh Produce Trending Strongly in 2016
- 198Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 1382016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 116Wixon Gets Spicy With Flavor Trends from North Africa
- 114Top Spring and Summer 2016 Scent Trends
- 114Get Sticky: 4 Trends Set to Impact Global Syrups Market
- 109Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
- 107Forward Thinking: Enchanted By Vanilla
- Flavors and Healthy Eating
- Bitter Bites, Better Flavor
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Forward Thinking: Savor the Flavor
8/19/2015, Amy Marks-McGee