The British Society of Flavourists' (BSF) third Table Talk Raw Materials Exhibition, held in the historical St. Olof's Chapel at Amsterdam's Barbizon Hotel, took place on February 24 and hosted 144 people from 60 companies, likely representing one of the larget assemblies of flavorists in Europe for many years. Attedance was 40% greater than last year when it was held at the same venue, suggesting flavorists' ongoing interest in evaluating new materials. The geographical spread of participants included the United States, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Turkey, Latvia, Poland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
On Location: the 2011 Table Talk Exhibition, Amsterdam
April 20, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 69512 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 391Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 383How are Pets, Millennials and Essential Oils Shaping F&F?
- 259Le Herbe Names World's First Master Blender of Cannabis Beverages
- 258Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 209Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
- 191Sour to Sweet: Miracle Berry Makes Red Wine Taste Better
- 175White Chocolate Spells Success For Peeps and Hershey’s
- 162Five Adventurous Flavor Trends
- 127The Desire for Asian Fire Spreads Throughout U.S.
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Forward Thinking: Health and Wellness Reboot
3/25/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
3/25/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- The Many Faces of Pasta
4/6/2016, Mona Sinki Rabbat and Gabriel Sinki,