"Consumers want better-for-you products—less sodium, fat and sugar—yet they want to enjoy the taste of food and beverages," says Matthias Guentert, president of Symrise's Norht American Flavor and Nutrition Division (F&N).
The Last Word: Matthias Guentert
March 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1359Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 785Map of the Flavor World
- 613Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 589Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 500Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 228Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 139Day 2: Science and Technology Sessions at Flavorcon 2017
- 105Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 99Seasonal Chocolate Hops to the Top
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries