"Consumers want better-for-you products—less sodium, fat and sugar—yet they want to enjoy the taste of food and beverages," says Matthias Guentert, president of Symrise's Norht American Flavor and Nutrition Division (F&N).
The Last Word: Matthias Guentert
March 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 462Shaking Things Up With New Cocktail Flavor Trends
- 345The Sweet Spot: 3 Lollipop and Hard Candy Trends
- 253Fresh Produce Trending Strongly in 2016
- 217Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 1392016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 114Get Sticky: 4 Trends Set to Impact Global Syrups Market
- 107Unwrapping 5 Sweet Confectionery Trends
- 97Top Spring and Summer 2016 Scent Trends
- 82Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
- 76Wixon Gets Spicy With Flavor Trends from North Africa
- Flavors and Healthy Eating
- Bitter Bites, Better Flavor
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Forward Thinking: Savor the Flavor
8/19/2015, Amy Marks-McGee