"Consumers want better-for-you products—less sodium, fat and sugar—yet they want to enjoy the taste of food and beverages," says Matthias Guentert, president of Symrise's Norht American Flavor and Nutrition Division (F&N).
The Last Word: Matthias Guentert
March 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 69512 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 409Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 383How are Pets, Millennials and Essential Oils Shaping F&F?
- 263Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 253Le Herbe Names World's First Master Blender of Cannabis Beverages
- 209Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
- 203Sour to Sweet: Miracle Berry Makes Red Wine Taste Better
- 177White Chocolate Spells Success For Peeps and Hershey’s
- 162Five Adventurous Flavor Trends
- 127The Desire for Asian Fire Spreads Throughout U.S.
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Forward Thinking: Health and Wellness Reboot
3/25/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
3/25/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- The Many Faces of Pasta
4/6/2016, Mona Sinki Rabbat and Gabriel Sinki,