In Mintel's "Consumer Packaged Goods Trend Predicitions for 2010," the companys director of trends and innovations, David Jago, noted, "Post-recession, we don't expect manufacturers to reinvent the wheel. Instead, we predict ... new products will give shoppers something familiar paired with something new to better satisfy their needs. On retail store shelves, we expect today's familiar megatrends&mash;health and wellness, convenience, sustainability—to get a fresh, new makeover." At the intersection of all these megatrends, boosted in part by changes in EU flavor labeling rules in 2011, natural flavors continue to take center stage.
Natural Flavor Trends
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 71712 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 388How are Pets, Millennials and Essential Oils Shaping F&F?
- 359Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 281Le Herbe Names World's First Master Blender of Cannabis Beverages
- 255Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 213Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
- 170White Chocolate Spells Success For Peeps and Hershey’s
- 152Five Adventurous Flavor Trends
- 127The Desire for Asian Fire Spreads Throughout U.S.
- 122Givaudan Launches TasteSolutions Richness Flavors
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Forward Thinking: Health and Wellness Reboot
3/25/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
3/25/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- The Many Faces of Pasta
4/6/2016, Mona Sinki Rabbat and Gabriel Sinki,