The European Food Safety Authority is calling for a pan-European food consumption survey (EU Menu). According to an official announcement, "this critical tool and building block for risk assessment will allow the collection of detailed and harmonized food consumption data at the level of individuals, across the EU."
EFSA, National Food Safety Agencies Support Pan-European Food Consumption Survey
February 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 296Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 172FDA Dissuades Using ‘GMO’ Acronym on Labels
- 148Flavorchem Launches Line of Non-GMO Ingredients
- 1396th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 71Update: Flavor Under Fire in E-Cigarettes
- 46OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 38European Commission Orders to Remove Perilla Aldehyde Flavoring
- 35EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 27FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 27FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor