Petition submissions for exempting materials from REACH registration are due November 30. The European Chemicals Agency will review the list of proposed exemptions and issue a final list in the spring, 2008. (Source: FMA, FEMA)
Deadline for REACH Exemption Coming Nov 30
November 19, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 237Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 176FDA Dissuades Using ‘GMO’ Acronym on Labels
- 156Flavorchem Launches Line of Non-GMO Ingredients
- 1116th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 102Update: Flavor Under Fire in E-Cigarettes
- 36OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 34FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- 30EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 29FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 28FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor