Lionel Hitchen offers basil supersoluble HD5437, a hexane extract and distillation of basil herb (Ocimum basilicum L.) that is further concentrated and purified by physical processes. It is a dark green-brown liquid, with a volatile oil content of 75–85% v/w and a maximum solvent residue of 25 ppm. The material has a 24-month shelf life, when stored in full, sealed containers in a cool, dark place. These specifications are based on laboratory samples, and full production results may differ to some extent.
October 13, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 143What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 111Organic Flavor Clarification
- 105Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 65Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 29Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 28Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 27Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 22Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 21Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 14Caproic Acid
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: June 2012
6/25/2012, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Celery and More Phthalide Lactones
6/25/2012, Michael Zviely
- Essential Oils in a Changing Global Scenario
6/25/2012, Mayuri Saini
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2012
8/13/2012, Judith Michalski
- The Nutmeg Conundrum
10/8/2012, Nicholas Evans