Firmenich’s black tea SFE 146286 is a natural ingredient of Sri Lankan origin extracted by supercritical CO2 process. In flavors, it is used for its strong, distinctive malty tea notes, whereas in fragrance it is used for its sweet hay and light musk undertones.
Black tea SFE 146286
June 30, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 247Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 220A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 213Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 133Organic Flavor Clarification
- 102Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 92Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 77U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 77Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 61The Citrus Trail
- 35Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
2/29/2016, Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
- γ-Decalactone: March 2016
2/29/2016, John Wright
- Raw Material Bulletin: August 2014
- Endpoint. Defending Nature’s F&F Sources
2/29/2016, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016
2/29/2016, Judith Michalski, Senior Flavorist, abelei flavors