Artiste Flavor/Essence offers Artichoke oil (CAS# 73398-61-5), a natural, colorless liquid that is steam distilled from the fresh leaves of the botanical Cynara cardunculus var. scolymus. The material possesses a strong characteristic artichoke profile and finds application in flavor, fragrance, cosmetic and pharmaceutical formulations.
April 13, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 241Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 221A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 211Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 138Organic Flavor Clarification
- 120Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 94Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 90Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 76U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 42The Citrus Trail
- 37Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine