Artiste Flavor/Essence offers Artichoke oil (CAS# 73398-61-5), a natural, colorless liquid that is steam distilled from the fresh leaves of the botanical Cynara cardunculus var. scolymus. The material possesses a strong characteristic artichoke profile and finds application in flavor, fragrance, cosmetic and pharmaceutical formulations.
April 13, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 144What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 126Organic Flavor Clarification
- 106Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 67Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 30Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 29Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 26Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 21Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 20Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 14Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf