Sourced in Malaysia and Indonesia, MCT oil (medium-chain triglycerides; caprylic/capric triglycerides; CAS# 65381-09-1) from Acme-Hardesty Co. acts as a solvent for flavors, oral medicines and vitamins. It is also derived from palm kernel and coconut oils.
December 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 121Organic Flavor Clarification
- 118What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 109Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 71Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 25Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 23Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 22Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 18Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 17Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 16Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf