Frutarom has extended its range of US organic-compliant materials by adding coffee, coffee espresso, vanilla Bourbon and mountain maple bark to a slate that already includes fenugreek and St. John’s bread products. Additionally, the company has developed an organic-certified cocoa product that offers rich, dark cocoa notes to add depth and body to cocoa, chocolate and coffee applications.
US Organic-compliant Materials
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 301The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 156Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 149Organic Flavor Clarification
- 99Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 59Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 57The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 45Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 36Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 31Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 29U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy