Frutarom has extended its range of US organic-compliant materials by adding coffee, coffee espresso, vanilla Bourbon and mountain maple bark to a slate that already includes fenugreek and St. John’s bread products. Additionally, the company has developed an organic-certified cocoa product that offers rich, dark cocoa notes to add depth and body to cocoa, chocolate and coffee applications.
US Organic-compliant Materials
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 249Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 222A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 221Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 133Organic Flavor Clarification
- 104Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 82U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 67Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 63The Citrus Trail
- 57Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 35Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
2/29/2016, Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
- γ-Decalactone: March 2016
2/29/2016, John Wright
- Raw Material Bulletin: August 2014
- Endpoint. Defending Nature’s F&F Sources
2/29/2016, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016
2/29/2016, Judith Michalski, Senior Flavorist, abelei flavors