WEN International offers natural γ-hexalactone (FEMA# 2556, CAS# 695-06-7) as a material that can impart a herbaceous and sweet taste to flavors. Able to be used in carmel, nut, almond, toasted and tomato products, the ingredient naturally occurs in roasted filberts, dried grapes, bread, apricots, cocoa, green tea with jasmine and tomatoes.
June 10, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 136What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 129Organic Flavor Clarification
- 109Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 75Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 26Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 23Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 22Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 20Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 17Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 16Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf