Omega Ingredients Ltd.'s kombu ingredient is an encapsulated, concentrated extract of the Japanese sea vegetable that offers a characteristic umami note due to its high concentration of monosodium glutamate. It can be used in soups, sauces, salad dressings, mayonnaise and snack foods.
June 10, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 149What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 115Organic Flavor Clarification
- 104Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 69Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 42Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 31Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 31Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 22Progress in Essential Oils
- 22Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 18A Preliminary Report on the World Production of Some Selected Essential Oils and Countries
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf