Omega Ingredients Ltd.'s kombu ingredient is an encapsulated, concentrated extract of the Japanese sea vegetable that offers a characteristic umami note due to its high concentration of monosodium glutamate. It can be used in soups, sauces, salad dressings, mayonnaise and snack foods.
June 20, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 156Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 145Organic Flavor Clarification
- 131In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 118The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 84Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 62Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 48Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 42Aroma Chemicals From the Tropics
- 38Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy