For flavors requiring winey, fruity, rum and sherry characteristics, WEN International offers natural ethyl-3-hydroxybutyrate (FEMA# 3428, CAS# 5405-41-4), a material that occurs naturally in grapes, mangoes, passion fruit, rum and strawberry wine. Its applications include flavors for pineapple, tropical fruit, grape, berry, apple, apricot and wine.
June 10, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 144What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 125Organic Flavor Clarification
- 106Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 70Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 30Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 27Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 26Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 21Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 20Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 15Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf