For flavors requiring winey, fruity, rum and sherry characteristics, WEN International offers natural ethyl-3-hydroxybutyrate (FEMA# 3428, CAS# 5405-41-4), a material that occurs naturally in grapes, mangoes, passion fruit, rum and strawberry wine. Its applications include flavors for pineapple, tropical fruit, grape, berry, apple, apricot and wine.
June 15, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 303The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 274Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 159Organic Flavor Clarification
- 152Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 59Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 57The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 45Microgreens Reporting for Duty
- 39Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 38Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 33A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy