Fontarome Chemical Inc.'s 6-amyl-α-pyrone (FEMA# 3696, CAS# 27593-23-3), also a specialty ketone, offers notes of cocoa fruitiness, mushroom and blue cheese and includes a dairy odor. It is naturally occuring in peaches, plums, nectarines and grilled beef.
June 10, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 143What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 112Organic Flavor Clarification
- 105Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 64Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 31Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 29Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 29Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 22Progress in Essential Oils
- 21Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 14Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf