Pyrazine Specialties' 2-acetyl-2-thiazole (FEMA# 3817, CAS# 29926-41-8) is a dark yellow-orange-brown liquid to solid that can be added to flavors and fragrances for its roasted, freshly baked bread odor. It is naturally found in wheaten bread, raw chicken, cooked and roasted beef, and sweet corn.
June 10, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 144What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 124Organic Flavor Clarification
- 106Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 67Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 30Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 29Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 26Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 21Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 20Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 14Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf