Unsaturated trans-2 aldehydes represent a wide, interesting and very diverse family of aroma characters. Within each odor type it can be quite difficult to find an ideal representative because many aldehydes have characteristics that combine several different basic odors.
Flavor Bites: trans-2-Decenal
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 339Organic Flavor Clarification
- 330U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 197Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 140Market outlook: Organic Essential Oils
- 42Flavor compounds: Meaty Aromas, Part II
- 36Kesom Oil—A Natural Source of Aliphatic Aldehydes
- 36Key materials: Inside Vanilla
- 32Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 24Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 19Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Where Is the Citrus Industry Going?
4/6/2016, Eliseu A. Nonino
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone: an updated review on a naturally derived sweetener and flavor potentiator
4/20/2016, Paul J. Pratter
- The Composition of Bergamot Oil
4/6/2016, Antonella Verzera, Giuseppe Lamonica, Luigi Mondello, Alessandra Trozzi and Giovanni Dugo
- Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
8/29/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Lime Oils from Mexico
4/6/2016, Nicola Mentonelli