Unsaturated trans-2 aldehydes represent a wide, interesting and very diverse family of aroma characters. Within each odor type it can be quite difficult to find an ideal representative because many aldehydes have characteristics that combine several different basic odors.
Flavor Bites: trans-2-Decenal
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 623Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 167Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 118Organic Flavor Clarification
- 115Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 107U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 70Citrus materials: Composition of Myrtle Leaf Orange
- 47Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 40Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 35Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 31γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- Where Is the Citrus Industry Going?
4/6/2016, Eliseu A. Nonino
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone: an updated review on a naturally derived sweetener and flavor potentiator
4/20/2016, Paul J. Pratter
- The Composition of Bergamot Oil
4/6/2016, Antonella Verzera, Giuseppe Lamonica, Luigi Mondello, Alessandra Trozzi and Giovanni Dugo
- Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
8/29/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Lime Oils from Mexico
4/6/2016, Nicola Mentonelli