Unsaturated trans-2 aldehydes represent a wide, interesting and very diverse family of aroma characters. Within each odor type it can be quite difficult to find an ideal representative because many aldehydes have characteristics that combine several different basic odors.
Flavor Bites: trans-2-Decenal
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 411Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 388A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 385Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 150Organic Flavor Clarification
- 148U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 67Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 66Key materials: Inside Vanilla
- 54Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 38Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 33γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- Where Is the Citrus Industry Going?
4/6/2016, Eliseu A. Nonino
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone: an updated review on a naturally derived sweetener and flavor potentiator
4/20/2016, Paul J. Pratter
- The Composition of Bergamot Oil
4/6/2016, Antonella Verzera, Giuseppe Lamonica, Luigi Mondello, Alessandra Trozzi and Giovanni Dugo
- Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
8/29/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Lime Oils from Mexico
4/6/2016, Nicola Mentonelli