Unsaturated trans-2 aldehydes represent a wide, interesting and very diverse family of aroma characters. Within each odor type it can be quite difficult to find an ideal representative because many aldehydes have characteristics that combine several different basic odors.
Flavor Bites: trans-2-Decenal
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 247Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 220A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 213Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 133Organic Flavor Clarification
- 102Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 92Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 77U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 77Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 61The Citrus Trail
- 35Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Where Is the Citrus Industry Going?
4/6/2016, Eliseu A. Nonino
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone: an updated review on a naturally derived sweetener and flavor potentiator
4/20/2016, Paul J. Pratter
- The Composition of Bergamot Oil
4/6/2016, Antonella Verzera, Giuseppe Lamonica, Luigi Mondello, Alessandra Trozzi and Giovanni Dugo
- Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
8/29/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Lime Oils from Mexico
4/6/2016, Nicola Mentonelli