Unsaturated trans-2 aldehydes represent a wide, interesting and very diverse family of aroma characters. Within each odor type it can be quite difficult to find an ideal representative because many aldehydes have characteristics that combine several different basic odors.
Flavor Bites: trans-2-Decenal
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 200The Passion Fruit Core: 2-Methyl-4-propyl-1,3-oxathine
- 131Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- 111Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 104Organic Flavor Clarification
- 94Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: April 2016
- 58γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 47What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 46Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 36Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 28Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
- Where Is the Citrus Industry Going?
4/6/2016, Eliseu A. Nonino
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone: an updated review on a naturally derived sweetener and flavor potentiator
4/20/2016, Paul J. Pratter
- The Composition of Bergamot Oil
4/6/2016, Antonella Verzera, Giuseppe Lamonica, Luigi Mondello, Alessandra Trozzi and Giovanni Dugo
- Lime Oils from Mexico
4/6/2016, Nicola Mentonelli
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016
2/29/2016, Judith Michalski, Senior Flavorist, abelei flavors