Unsaturated trans-2 aldehydes represent a wide, interesting and very diverse family of aroma characters. Within each odor type it can be quite difficult to find an ideal representative because many aldehydes have characteristics that combine several different basic odors.
Flavor Bites: trans-2-Decenal
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 528Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 204Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 97Organic Flavor Clarification
- 73Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2016
- 59Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 52Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 52U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 41Molecule of the Month: Nootkatone
- 40Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 35Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- Where Is the Citrus Industry Going?
4/6/2016, Eliseu A. Nonino
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone: an updated review on a naturally derived sweetener and flavor potentiator
4/20/2016, Paul J. Pratter
- The Composition of Bergamot Oil
4/6/2016, Antonella Verzera, Giuseppe Lamonica, Luigi Mondello, Alessandra Trozzi and Giovanni Dugo
- Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
8/29/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Lime Oils from Mexico
4/6/2016, Nicola Mentonelli