Unsaturated trans-2 aldehydes represent a wide, interesting and very diverse family of aroma characters. Within each odor type it can be quite difficult to find an ideal representative because many aldehydes have characteristics that combine several different basic odors.
Flavor Bites: trans-2-Decenal
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 349Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 294Molecule of the Month: Nootkatone
- 240U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 212Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 190Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2016
- 170Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 117Organic Flavor Clarification
- 109Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
- 61Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 42Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- Where Is the Citrus Industry Going?
4/6/2016, Eliseu A. Nonino
- Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone: an updated review on a naturally derived sweetener and flavor potentiator
4/20/2016, Paul J. Pratter
- The Composition of Bergamot Oil
4/6/2016, Antonella Verzera, Giuseppe Lamonica, Luigi Mondello, Alessandra Trozzi and Giovanni Dugo
- Lime Oils from Mexico
4/6/2016, Nicola Mentonelli
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016
2/29/2016, Judith Michalski, Senior Flavorist, abelei flavors