These two 15-year-old facilities encompass more than 105,000 ft2 of fully automated flavor ingredient manufacturing space. Both sites are dedicated to the production of Kosher natural dairy and flavor ingredients derived from the controlled natural fermentation and biochemical processes using a combination of proprietary and commercially available microorganisms. The facilities enable the manufacture of 10 to 3,000 kg of natural chemical ingredients, and 100kg to 20,000 kg of dairy products.
International Flavors And Fragrances
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Raw Materials
- 641Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 167Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 121Organic Flavor Clarification
- 115Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 111U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 71Citrus materials: Composition of Myrtle Leaf Orange
- 44Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 41Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 32Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 31γ-Decalactone: March 2016