These two 15-year-old facilities encompass more than 105,000 ft2 of fully automated flavor ingredient manufacturing space. Both sites are dedicated to the production of Kosher natural dairy and flavor ingredients derived from the controlled natural fermentation and biochemical processes using a combination of proprietary and commercially available microorganisms. The facilities enable the manufacture of 10 to 3,000 kg of natural chemical ingredients, and 100kg to 20,000 kg of dairy products.
International Flavors And Fragrances
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Raw Materials
- 257Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
- 229Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 124Organic Flavor Clarification
- 56Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 40Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 33Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- 31γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 30Progress in Essential Oils
- 22Organoleptic Characteristic of Flavor Materials: June 2016