These two 15-year-old facilities encompass more than 105,000 ft2 of fully automated flavor ingredient manufacturing space. Both sites are dedicated to the production of Kosher natural dairy and flavor ingredients derived from the controlled natural fermentation and biochemical processes using a combination of proprietary and commercially available microorganisms. The facilities enable the manufacture of 10 to 3,000 kg of natural chemical ingredients, and 100kg to 20,000 kg of dairy products.
International Flavors And Fragrances
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Raw Materials
- 341Organic Flavor Clarification
- 331U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 197Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 139Market outlook: Organic Essential Oils
- 113Part 1: The Microstructure of and Compartmentation in the Ripe Vanilla Bean
- 43Flavor compounds: Meaty Aromas, Part II
- 36Kesom Oil—A Natural Source of Aliphatic Aldehydes
- 30Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 28Key materials: Inside Vanilla
- 23Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016