These two 15-year-old facilities encompass more than 105,000 ft2 of fully automated flavor ingredient manufacturing space. Both sites are dedicated to the production of Kosher natural dairy and flavor ingredients derived from the controlled natural fermentation and biochemical processes using a combination of proprietary and commercially available microorganisms. The facilities enable the manufacture of 10 to 3,000 kg of natural chemical ingredients, and 100kg to 20,000 kg of dairy products.
International Flavors And Fragrances
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Raw Materials
- 121Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- 116Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: April 2016
- 86Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 85Organic Flavor Clarification
- 80Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: May 2016
- 75Organoleptic Characteristic of Flavor Materials: June 2016
- 44γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 39Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 32Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 30Raw Material Bulletin: April 2016