These two 15-year-old facilities encompass more than 105,000 ft2 of fully automated flavor ingredient manufacturing space. Both sites are dedicated to the production of Kosher natural dairy and flavor ingredients derived from the controlled natural fermentation and biochemical processes using a combination of proprietary and commercially available microorganisms. The facilities enable the manufacture of 10 to 3,000 kg of natural chemical ingredients, and 100kg to 20,000 kg of dairy products.
International Flavors And Fragrances
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Raw Materials
- 574Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 224Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: September 2016
- 98Organic Flavor Clarification
- 61Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2016
- 60Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 51Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 50Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 48U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 43Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 37Molecule of the Month: Nootkatone