These two 15-year-old facilities encompass more than 105,000 ft2 of fully automated flavor ingredient manufacturing space. Both sites are dedicated to the production of Kosher natural dairy and flavor ingredients derived from the controlled natural fermentation and biochemical processes using a combination of proprietary and commercially available microorganisms. The facilities enable the manufacture of 10 to 3,000 kg of natural chemical ingredients, and 100kg to 20,000 kg of dairy products.
International Flavors And Fragrances
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Raw Materials
- 336Resveratrol Launched to European Markets
- 288Molecule of the Month: Nootkatone
- 254U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 217Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: August 2016
- 185Progress in Essential Oils: Cubeb Oil
- 147Red Alert: Sensient Announces Super Heat Natural Red
- 119Organic Flavor Clarification
- 69Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
- 58Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 46Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil