These two 15-year-old facilities encompass more than 105,000 ft2 of fully automated flavor ingredient manufacturing space. Both sites are dedicated to the production of Kosher natural dairy and flavor ingredients derived from the controlled natural fermentation and biochemical processes using a combination of proprietary and commercially available microorganisms. The facilities enable the manufacture of 10 to 3,000 kg of natural chemical ingredients, and 100kg to 20,000 kg of dairy products.
International Flavors And Fragrances
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Raw Materials
- 202The Passion Fruit Core: 2-Methyl-4-propyl-1,3-oxathine
- 138Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- 113Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
- 109Raw Material Bulletin: April 2016
- 100Organic Flavor Clarification
- 90Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: May 2016
- 85Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: April 2016
- 58γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- 44What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 43Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
1/4/2016, Judith Michalski
- Raw Materials Bulletin: April 2015
2/8/2016, Ginny Stein
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2015
2/8/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Raw Material Bulletin: July 2015
- Flavor Ingredients for the EU and Beyond