These two 15-year-old facilities encompass more than 105,000 ft2 of fully automated flavor ingredient manufacturing space. Both sites are dedicated to the production of Kosher natural dairy and flavor ingredients derived from the controlled natural fermentation and biochemical processes using a combination of proprietary and commercially available microorganisms. The facilities enable the manufacture of 10 to 3,000 kg of natural chemical ingredients, and 100kg to 20,000 kg of dairy products.
International Flavors And Fragrances
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Raw Materials
- 186Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 181Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 169A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 120Organic Flavor Clarification
- 116Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 97Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 74Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 45U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 37Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 32γ-Decalactone: March 2016
- Raw Material Bulletin: February 2016
- Raw Material Bulletin: March 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
2/21/2017, Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
- γ-Decalactone: March 2016
2/21/2017, John Wright
- Endpoint. Defending Nature’s F&F Sources
2/21/2017, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media