Symrise (Holzminden, Germany) has launched a line of natural cream flavors that act as dairy product replacers in savory applications such as prepared foods, dressings, sauces and soup products. The line is intended to reduce costs; supplement flavor loss in processing; provide good heat stability in baked, retort and microwaveable products; and net healthier fat- and calorie-reduced end products. The flavors were produced in part using the company's fermentation and biological processes, in concert with high-grade cultures.
Natural Cream Flavors from Symrise
April 19, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Savory
- 62Umami: Fifth Taste Flavor Enhancer?
- 37Creating Thermal Processes Workshop
- 16Flavor Creation: Composing Savory Flavors
- 16Savory Flavors Reaction Systems
- 15Patent Pick: Pet Food Flavor Additives
- 7Chobani’s New Sweet and Spicy Flavors
- 5Flavor Formulation: The Challenges Facing Savory Flavor Formulation
- 5Savor the Savory: Sulfur Aroma Chemicals
- 5New EU Natural Beef, Chicken Flavors from IFF
- 5Clean Labels, Commoditization and Cost Controls