A new range of natural strawberry flavors for fruit gums, milk cream fillings and ice cream is available from Wild Flavors. "Strawberry Stars" includes five distinct profiles, which makes it easy for manufacturers around the world to tailor the flavor for their markets. This is an important feature of the line because, while strawberry is one of the most popular ice cream and confectionery flavors, different regions have different preferences.
WILD Flavors Creates Strawberry Range
May 16, 2012
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 275Campbell’s Soup Modifies Original Recipe
- 53Flavor Encapsulation: Spray Drying
- 29Technical and Sensory Impacts of Clean Labels
- 25Flavor Formulations at your Fingertips!
- 24A Tale of Four Demos: The Process Flavorist’s Evolving Toolbox
- 19Flavor Creation: 9 Lessons in How to Win
- 18Octanoic Acid
- 18Flavorcon: Focus on Ingredients
- 16On the job: Becoming a Flavor Chemist
- Flavor Creation: 9 Lessons in How to Win
5/7/2009, John Bedford, Mastertaste Inc.
- The Flavorist's View: the Economy’s Impact on Consolidation, Unique Formulation, New Raw Materials and Training
1/16/2009, John Wright, flavorist and author
- Frugality is the New Key Driver in Flavors
1/19/2009, Scott Nadison, Flavor & Fragrance Specialties
- Flavor Bites: Flavor Creation in Germany
3/18/2009, John Wright
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
3/18/2009, Gerard Mosciano