A new range of natural strawberry flavors for fruit gums, milk cream fillings and ice cream is available from Wild Flavors. "Strawberry Stars" includes five distinct profiles, which makes it easy for manufacturers around the world to tailor the flavor for their markets. This is an important feature of the line because, while strawberry is one of the most popular ice cream and confectionery flavors, different regions have different preferences.
WILD Flavors Creates Strawberry Range
May 16, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 131Patent Pick: Peptide Flavor Enhancer
- 77Flavor Encapsulation: Spray Drying
- 70Flavor Formulations at your Fingertips!
- 62Flavor Creation: 9 Lessons in How to Win
- 34On the job: Becoming a Flavor Chemist
- 29A Tale of Four Demos: The Process Flavorist’s Evolving Toolbox
- 26Flavor Bites: 5-Methyl Furfural
- 14Heat & Savory Flavors
- 12Flavor Bites: 2-Methyl-4-propyl-1,3-oxathiane
- 12Campbell’s Soup Modifies Original Recipe
- Flavor Creation: 9 Lessons in How to Win
5/7/2009, John Bedford, Mastertaste Inc.
- The Flavorist's View: the Economy’s Impact on Consolidation, Unique Formulation, New Raw Materials and Training
1/16/2009, John Wright, flavorist and author
- Frugality is the New Key Driver in Flavors
1/19/2009, Scott Nadison, Flavor & Fragrance Specialties
- Functionalized Flavors
4/10/2009, Mike Porzio, Flavor Delivery Systems
- Conserving Acetonitrile
4/13/2009, Aditi Inamdar