Most Popular in:
Interesting WONF Ingredients
By: John Wright
Posted: August 23, 2011, from the September 2011 issue of P&F magazine.
Purchase This Article
- From P&F Magazine
- September 2011 issue, pg 16
- 2 pages
- Adobe PDF for download
- Printed copies mailed to you
Many natural raw materials cna be very useful in artificial flavors, but they are even more helpful when formulating challenging natural WONF flavors. In fact, they typically provide three important benefits.
- They often contain notes that are difficult to find from single chemicals.
- They add a subtle layer of complexity to flavors that start off a little too simplistic.
- And they can make the flavor much harder to match, especially if they are unusual or are used in clever combinations.
This is only an excerpt of the full article that appeared in P&F Magazine, but you can purchase the full-text version.