United States Patent 4,235,938 by Shu, et. al. (Nov. 25, 1980) and assigned to IFF discloses the use of 2,4,6-triisobutyl-5,6-dihydro-4H-1,3,5-dithiazine (lsited as: 5,6-dihydro-2,4,6-triisobutyl-4H-1,3,5-dithiazine), which has bacon, carmel, roasted meat, roasted nut or fowl flavor and aroma.
Ingredient Profile: 2,4,6-Triisobutyl-5,6-dihydro-4H-1,3,5-dithiazine
December 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 251Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: November 2016
- 127Flavor Bites: Flavor Creation in India
- 111Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials December 2016
- 90Flavor Encapsulation: Spray Drying
- 61Processing for Natural Flavors: Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon, Cucurbitaceae,
- 48Flavor Formulations at your Fingertips!
- 45The Creative Longview: Flavors of the Future
- 44Flavor Bites: Sotolon
- 43New Sensations in Oral Care
- Aroma Chemicals in Meat Flavors
4/7/2016, Yunus Shaikh, PhD
- Reflections of a Retired Flavorist Before He Forgets: Cocoa
4/6/2016, James J. Broderick
- Chocarom Pyrazine
4/6/2016, Michael Zviely, Elias Abu Shqara, Danny Hodrien
- The Application of Flavor in Food Processing
4/11/2016, Henry B. Heath
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable as a Flavoring Agent
4/6/2016, Robert L. Swaine, Jr.