Wild Flavors has developed beverage concepts that specifically target adult taste preferences such as natural ingredients, reduced sweetness and lighter carbonation. The concepts are based on malt, kombucha tea or premium fruit vinegars. The non-alcoholic malt beverage portfolio includes classic malt-based soft drinks as well as products with a non-alcoholic fermented base. The flavors include pear, lemon-lime and pomegranate, among others. The company also offers fruit-and-spice combinations such as orange cardamom and lemon ginger. The premium fruit vinegars product portfolio includes pear, raspberry and lychee (all available in organic quality).
WILD Introduces New Beverage Concepts
February 5, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Beverage
- 501PepsiCo Makes A Splash With Trendy Beverage
- 429Hybrid Beverages Pick Up the Pace With Millennials
- 258Carolina Global Brewing Announces “Clean” Cocktails
- 245New Brew: Jesse Valenciana of Goose Island Talks Beer Flavor Trends
- 144Spiked Sparkling Water Adds Hint of Japanese Flavor
- 112Stability of Beverage Flavor Emulsions
- 82Citrus Flavor Stability: the Holy Grail
- 73Beverage Emulsions and the Utilization of Gum Acacia as Emulsifier/Stabilizer
- 70Moving Tea Flavors Forward
- 63Forward Thinking: Water Works