Sensient Flavors (Indianapolis) has developed a line of Asian fruit flavors for juices, water, energy drinks and alcoholic beverages. The line comprises 14 flavors including Asian pear, Chinese wolfberry, gac fruit, jack fruit, longan, mangosteen, noni, papaya, pummelo, rambutan, satsuma, sea-buckthorn berry, yumberry and yuzu.
Sensient Develops Asian Fruit Flavors for Beverages
December 16, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Beverage
- 548PepsiCo Makes A Splash With Trendy Beverage
- 418Hybrid Beverages Pick Up the Pace With Millennials
- 255Carolina Global Brewing Announces “Clean” Cocktails
- 200New Brew: Jesse Valenciana of Goose Island Talks Beer Flavor Trends
- 146Spiked Sparkling Water Adds Hint of Japanese Flavor
- 110Stability of Beverage Flavor Emulsions
- 73Beverage Emulsions and the Utilization of Gum Acacia as Emulsifier/Stabilizer
- 69Citrus Flavor Stability: the Holy Grail
- 68Moving Tea Flavors Forward
- 63Forward Thinking: Water Works