Döhler (Darmstadt, Germany) launched a line of new cocktail flavors aimed at the beverage and dairy industry. The range includes flavors for caipirinhas, cosmopolitans, mojitos, sea breezes, passion daiquiris, lemon margaritas, strawberry margaritas, piña coladas, Tom Collinses, peach & pineapples, sex on the beaches and southern punches. Using carefully matched spirit and fruit notes, each cocktail flavor helps create authentic taste profiles for alcoholic ready-to-drink cocktails, as well as in soft drinks, dairy drinks and other beverage types. All ingredients are available as single building blocks or all-in-one compounds tailored to individual customer requirements.
Dohler Debuts New Cocktail Flavors
March 22, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Beverage
- 537PepsiCo Makes A Splash With Trendy Beverage
- 420Hybrid Beverages Pick Up the Pace With Millennials
- 256Carolina Global Brewing Announces “Clean” Cocktails
- 206New Brew: Jesse Valenciana of Goose Island Talks Beer Flavor Trends
- 147Spiked Sparkling Water Adds Hint of Japanese Flavor
- 110Stability of Beverage Flavor Emulsions
- 73Beverage Emulsions and the Utilization of Gum Acacia as Emulsifier/Stabilizer
- 72Citrus Flavor Stability: the Holy Grail
- 68Moving Tea Flavors Forward
- 62Forward Thinking: Water Works