These cooperative processes are essential elements of any successful business. In the past, the communication-and information-intensive nature of collaboration made it cumbersome and expensive. Over the years, companies developed unique and non-standard processes to collaborate and cooperate with external entities, be they vendors, customers or partners. Today, new technologies have opened doors to tremendous cost-saving and revenue-generating opportunities. To achieve these benefits, companies must reexamine, reengineer and some times even remove inefficient processes that are incongruent with new technologies.
Collaborative Software In The Flavor And Fragrance Industry
May 30, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Creation/Application
- 374Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: October 2016
- 297Flavor Bites: Two Thiazoles
- 176Flavor Bites: Cinnamyl Alcohol
- 176Tea-rrific! Ice Cream Changes the Frozen Treat Game
- 95Flavor Encapsulation: Spray Drying
- 85Endpoint. Moving Past Both Empty Wrappers and Science
- 63Flavor Formulations at your Fingertips!
- 62Safety Evaluation and Regulation of Flavoring Substances
- 54On the job: Becoming a Flavor Chemist
- 51Flavor Bites: Ethyl Lactate
- Flavor Bites: Oct-2-en-4-one
1/4/2016, John Wright
- Flavor Bites: 5-Methyl Furfural
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), John Wright
- Raw Material Bulletin: February 2015
2/8/2016, Jo-El Grossman
11/20/2015, John Wright
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: December 2015
11/20/2015, Judith Michalski