These cooperative processes are essential elements of any successful business. In the past, the communication-and information-intensive nature of collaboration made it cumbersome and expensive. Over the years, companies developed unique and non-standard processes to collaborate and cooperate with external entities, be they vendors, customers or partners. Today, new technologies have opened doors to tremendous cost-saving and revenue-generating opportunities. To achieve these benefits, companies must reexamine, reengineer and some times even remove inefficient processes that are incongruent with new technologies.
Collaborative Software In The Flavor And Fragrance Industry
December 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Creation/Application
- 475Hybrid Beverages Pick Up the Pace With Millennials
- 308PepsiCo Makes A Splash With Trendy Beverage
- 303Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 288Flavor Bites: Hexanoic Acid
- 265New Brew: Jesse Valenciana of Goose Island Talks Beer Flavor Trends
- 260Carolina Global Brewing Announces “Clean” Cocktails
- 200Fruit-Cheese for Kids: End of the Picky Eater?
- 105Flavor Bites: Acetal
- 100Stability of Beverage Flavor Emulsions
- 82Flavor Encapsulation: Spray Drying
- What happened to the sample I sent?
5/2/2016, John E. Bujeke, PhD
- Flavor Focus: Meaty Aromas
5/5/2016, Baoguo Sun, et al
- Grapefruit: the 'Forbidden' Fruit
5/5/2016, Dave Arthur and Daemmon Reeve, Treatt plc
- Flavor Bites: iso-Valeraldehyde
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), John Wright
- Savory Flavors Reaction Systems
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), Claus O. Schmidt, et all