This year’s Fragrance Materials Association (FMA) spring dinner served to honor the contributions of key members and usher in the era of International Fragrance Association (IFRA) North America. Bill Troy (Firmenich) received the Eric Bruell Distinguished Service Award for his efforts, while Richard Pisano Jr. thanked the FMA on behalf of his father, Richard Pisano Sr. (Citrus & Allied Essences), for the honor of the Special Lifetime Achievement Award. Meanwhile, Enrique Brito outlined M&A activity over the last decade, including key considerations for deals. Find extended coverage and additional photos in the June issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
FMA Spring Dinner Ushers in Era of IFRA North America
March 18, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 336A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 41Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 19British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 17The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 14Fragrance Foundation Announces 2008 FiFi Award Winners
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 14Ingredient Disclosure and Fragrance Safety
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro