This year’s Fragrance Materials Association (FMA) spring dinner served to honor the contributions of key members and usher in the era of International Fragrance Association (IFRA) North America. Bill Troy (Firmenich) received the Eric Bruell Distinguished Service Award for his efforts, while Richard Pisano Jr. thanked the FMA on behalf of his father, Richard Pisano Sr. (Citrus & Allied Essences), for the honor of the Special Lifetime Achievement Award. Meanwhile, Enrique Brito outlined M&A activity over the last decade, including key considerations for deals. Find extended coverage and additional photos in the June issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
FMA Spring Dinner Ushers in Era of IFRA North America
March 18, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 65Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 12P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 11FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 11The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 11The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014