This year’s Fragrance Materials Association (FMA) spring dinner served to honor the contributions of key members and usher in the era of International Fragrance Association (IFRA) North America. Bill Troy (Firmenich) received the Eric Bruell Distinguished Service Award for his efforts, while Richard Pisano Jr. thanked the FMA on behalf of his father, Richard Pisano Sr. (Citrus & Allied Essences), for the honor of the Special Lifetime Achievement Award. Meanwhile, Enrique Brito outlined M&A activity over the last decade, including key considerations for deals. Find extended coverage and additional photos in the June issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
FMA Spring Dinner Ushers in Era of IFRA North America
March 18, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 16WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 12Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?