The American Society of Perfumers will host its 13th Annual Golf Classic on August 20 at the Colonia Country Club, Colonia, New Jersey. The event includes lunch at 11:00 AM, tee off at 12:30 PM, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres from 5:00–7:00 PM and dinner at 7:00 PM. Attendees can choose from two options: the golf package at $250, which includes green fees, cart, lunch and dinner; or for $110, the cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and dinner only package. There are also sponsorship opportunities. For more information, contact John Pascale; tel: 1-908-707-0707.
ASP Golf Outing
July 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 340A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 121Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 96The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 42Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 132006 FiFi Award Winners
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro