The American Society of Perfumers will host its 13th Annual Golf Classic on August 20 at the Colonia Country Club, Colonia, New Jersey. The event includes lunch at 11:00 AM, tee off at 12:30 PM, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres from 5:00–7:00 PM and dinner at 7:00 PM. Attendees can choose from two options: the golf package at $250, which includes green fees, cart, lunch and dinner; or for $110, the cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and dinner only package. There are also sponsorship opportunities. For more information, contact John Pascale; tel: 1-908-707-0707.
ASP Golf Outing
July 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 63Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 13Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 11The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014