The American Society of Perfumers will hold a meeting on June 20 at the Valley Regency in Clifton, NJ. The event starts with cocktails and appetizers from 5–7 pm, followed by a presentation, dinner buffet and desert from 7–9 pm. Matthias Vey (scientific director, IFRA) will be speaking on the Code of Practice, the science behind the IFRA Standards and the strategy going forward. Vey's talk will be followed by a Q&A period. The event is free for ASP members and $75 for non-members. To register or for more information, contact the ASP; tel: 1-201-991-0040; fax: 1-201-991-0073; www.perfumers.org.
ASP Meeting June 20
June 15, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 24Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 12Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?