The American Society of Perfumers will hold a meeting on June 20 at the Valley Regency in Clifton, NJ. The event starts with cocktails and appetizers from 5–7 pm, followed by a presentation, dinner buffet and desert from 7–9 pm. Matthias Vey (scientific director, IFRA) will be speaking on the Code of Practice, the science behind the IFRA Standards and the strategy going forward. Vey's talk will be followed by a Q&A period. The event is free for ASP members and $75 for non-members. To register or for more information, contact the ASP; tel: 1-201-991-0040; fax: 1-201-991-0073; www.perfumers.org.
ASP Meeting June 20
June 15, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 336A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 41Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 19British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 14Ingredient Disclosure and Fragrance Safety
- 13Fragrance Foundation Announces 2008 FiFi Award Winners
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro