The American Society of Perfumers will hold a meeting on June 20 at the Valley Regency in Clifton, NJ. The event starts with cocktails and appetizers from 5–7 pm, followed by a presentation, dinner buffet and desert from 7–9 pm. Matthias Vey (scientific director, IFRA) will be speaking on the Code of Practice, the science behind the IFRA Standards and the strategy going forward. Vey's talk will be followed by a Q&A period. The event is free for ASP members and $75 for non-members. To register or for more information, contact the ASP; tel: 1-201-991-0040; fax: 1-201-991-0073; www.perfumers.org.
ASP Meeting June 20
June 15, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 68'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 48Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 40The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 30Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 28Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 232006 FiFi Award Winners
- 20CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 15WFFC to Honor Mary Riddle
- 15Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 13FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014