Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce’s (WFFC) 2009 Fall Seminar “Flavor & Fragrance Industry & the Economy: Roadmap to Survive and Win” will be held November 4, 2009 at Saddle Brook Marriott, Saddle Brook, New Jersey. The event will include presentations on:
- “A Perspective of the Economy and Financial Markets” by Linda Bowden, president, PNC; and Keith Aleardi, PNC
- “Overview of the F&F Industry from a Strategic Corporate Development Perspective” by Dietmar Hirt, Conexus Capital Advisors; and John Vanarthos, Norris McLaughlin & Marcus
- “Lowbrow Brilliance: Keeping Iconic Brands Strong in Changing Times” by Stan Frankenthaler, executive chef, director of culinary development, Dunkin’ Brands
- “What Does It Take to Provide Leadership and Effective Management during a Difficult Time?” by Herma Schmitz, principal executive, Coaching Group, Inc.
- “The Role of Technology in Perfumery” by Leslie Smith, vice president of R&D, Coty
- “Flow of Time in Scent Design (How to Stay Ahead of the Trend)” by Ruth Sutcliffe, senior marketing director and fragrance designer, Coty
Seminar registrations are still open; click here to register.