Focusing on "Essential China," the 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference kicked off in Shanghai, China. The event is focused on the country's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain. In addition, the conference will examine the impact of REACH, product quality, and regional market and technical developments. Look for more photos and highlights in the January issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
On the Scene: IFEAT 2009
October 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 65Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 12FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 12Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 12P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 11The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 11The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
The 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) conference focuses on China's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain.