Focusing on "Essential China," the 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference kicked off in Shanghai, China. The event is focused on the country's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain. In addition, the conference will examine the impact of REACH, product quality, and regional market and technical developments. Look for more photos and highlights in the January issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
On the Scene: IFEAT 2009
October 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 35Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 12Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
The 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) conference focuses on China's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain.