Focusing on "Essential China," the 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference kicked off in Shanghai, China. The event is focused on the country's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain. In addition, the conference will examine the impact of REACH, product quality, and regional market and technical developments. Look for more photos and highlights in the January issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
On the Scene: IFEAT 2009
October 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 102Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 36The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 26Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 252006 FiFi Award Winners
- 24British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 22A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 20FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 15Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 15Video: Flavorcon 2015 Highlights
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman
The 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) conference focuses on China's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain.