Focusing on "Essential China," the 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference kicked off in Shanghai, China. The event is focused on the country's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain. In addition, the conference will examine the impact of REACH, product quality, and regional market and technical developments. Look for more photos and highlights in the January issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
On the Scene: IFEAT 2009
October 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 666Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 62Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 36Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 23Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 18Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 14FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 14The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
The 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) conference focuses on China's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain.