Focusing on "Essential China," the 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference kicked off in Shanghai, China. The event is focused on the country's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain. In addition, the conference will examine the impact of REACH, product quality, and regional market and technical developments. Look for more photos and highlights in the January issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
On the Scene: IFEAT 2009
October 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 82Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 232006 FiFi Award Winners
- 21Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 18'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
- 14 FEMA to Honor Bob Eilerman with Excellence in Flavor Science Award
- 11Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 10The Future of Savory Flavors
- 9FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 9Featured Event: SFP 12th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery
- 8Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
The 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) conference focuses on China's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain.