Focusing on "Essential China," the 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference kicked off in Shanghai, China. The event is focused on the country's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain. In addition, the conference will examine the impact of REACH, product quality, and regional market and technical developments. Look for more photos and highlights in the January issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
On the Scene: IFEAT 2009
October 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 14On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 14Perfumer & Flavorist Raw Material Bulletin
- 13The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 12Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 12Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Featured Event: IFEAT to Host 2015 Conference in Sri Lanka
The 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) conference focuses on China's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain.