Focusing on "Essential China," the 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference kicked off in Shanghai, China. The event is focused on the country's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain. In addition, the conference will examine the impact of REACH, product quality, and regional market and technical developments. Look for more photos and highlights in the January issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
On the Scene: IFEAT 2009
October 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 48Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 46Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 40Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 26Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 22The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 19The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 16A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 15Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 15FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- 13British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman
The 2009 International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) conference focuses on China's key place in the F&F industry's supply chain.