The International Federation of Essential Oil and Aroma Trades will sponsor a study tour of Egypt May 26 – June 1. Highlighting the essential oils, concretes and absolutes of the region, the itinerary includes plantation visits to view geranium, garlic, basil marjoram chamomile, parsley and jasmine fields. In addition, participants will visit the Fridal, Hashem Bros., Machalico and A. Fakhry & Co. factories. Other activities include a show at Giza and a cruise along the Nile. For full details, visit www.ifeat.org.
The Essential Oils of Egypt
February 6, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 342'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
- 302Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 175NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
- 172Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 89CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 74Perfumer & Flavorist Raw Material Bulletin
- 70'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 47One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- 38Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 34Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- FEMA Launches GRAS 24, Celebrates 50th Anniversary of the GRAS Process
3/17/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Natural Aroma Chemicals: Bioconversion, Isolation and Soft Chemistry
- European Notes: New and Notable Flavor and Fragrance Ingredients
5/1/2012, David Baines
- Industry Snapshot: All in the Family
7/31/2012, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Invisible Power of Fragrance: Honoring Camille McDonald
12/30/2011, Jeb Gleason-Allured